Anyone Heard Of Banyan?

Monday, March 26, 2007

Its been a long time, a real long time. Things have been all over the place, what with ex girlfriends in and out of my life and work flowing like water, time has been pretty tight. But I'm drifting away from the reason I decided to return to posting on this blog.

As anyone who's met me knows, I'm crazy about music. It might just be my favourite thing on Earth. So I was browsing the net, searching for something new to listen and came across Banyan. They're so cool. This track in particular, featuring one of my favourite musicians, John Frusciante of the awesome Red Hot Chili Peppers. Banyan, to my knowledge and don't quote me on this, was formed by Stephen Perkins of the the now defunct band Jane's Addiction with Mike Watt, someone I'm not familiar with but will be in the near future. Anyway, like I said, Info on these guys is hard to come by so if you know where I can buy some of their records, please let me know.

Heres a track I found on YouTube, its really great. These guys are so cool. its called La Sirena.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home